Sandwich Dippers and Cracker StackersThe Ingredients:
Sugar Snap Peas
- I didn't have time to slather mustard onto each square of bread individually, so I put some in a Mini Dipper to make Sandwich Dippers for Z!
- Z eats the gluten-free bread without complaint, but Baby E rarely eats it at all. She mostly licks off the peanut butter, or just ignores it with meat and cheese. So she got crackers.
- Z got some carrot flowers to punch up the colors and variety, but neither girl likes cooked carrots, and Baby wasn't ready for raw ones yet at this point.
- Z was in an annoying "I don't want raspberries" phase, which usually happens whenever I have a plethora of raspberries. But Baby loves them. Also I cut off her strawberry greens. Otherwise she throws out half the berry.
- I only had a few blackberries left, and to be honest, Baby is 150-times messier with them than her big sister. So they went to Big Sis!
- Little Z looooooves Gouda, but Baby is hit-or-miss on cheeses, so I hedged my bets and offered her some white cheddar cubes as well.
*please note that the sandwich bread, crackers, and cornbread muffins were all gluten-free and as whole grain as they could be; the turkey was uncured, and the fruits and veggies were all organic. So was the cheddar cheese.
I don't need to hear any lectures on how unhealthy lunch meat is, or that my crackers and bread look like refined whiteness, thankyouverymuch.
Tools of the Trade