I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinions here. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group or the manufacturer of the product.
Seriously. There were so many to choose from that I didn't notice a poor lady standing there clearing her throat trying to get me to move my cart out of the middle of the aisle! I was too busy squealing and discovering even more characters!
good2grow is a family owned and operated company located in the US, and they are committed to creating wholesome drinks with fresh and nutritious ingredients - all their drinks are 100% fruit juice or fruit and veggie blends - in irresistible packaging kids are sure to love! My kids went gaga over them, that's for sure!
The good2grow drinks were a great find for summer - the perfect addition to a camp snack at Little Gym! Running and jumping around for several hours is thirsty work! No more frantically searching for a matching bottle and lid from the jumble of dishes or the cup cabinet - all you have to find is a clean topper, then just grab a refill bottle, and off you go!
We also took our good2grow drinks for a picnic! Our city does weekly concerts and shows for kids at a little splash park downtown, and these were perfect for staying hydrated in the blazing sun while eating lunch and watching a fun magic show! And they didn't leak all over Mama's bag when carrying everything back to the car after!
Why good2grow Drinks are Awesome:
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- No added sugar or high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS)
- Six delicious varieties: 100% Apple Juice, 40% less sugar Apple Juice and purified water, 100% Fruit Punch, Tropical Fruit Medley V-Blend, Strawberry Kiwi V-blend, and Organic 100% Apple Juice
- Did you see they have a certified organic juice option? *swoon!*
- Drinks are sold in three sizes (4oz, 6oz, and 8oz) so you can get the perfect option(s) for your family! And the SippaTop caps can mix and match between them all!
- The character SippaTops are spill-proof, which give kids more independence and parents more peace of mind when taking drinks on the go
- The bottles and SippaTops are BPA-free, plus they're reusable and dishwasher-safe!
- With character options ranging from Marvel superheroes, Disney, Pixar, NickJr, Strawberry Shortcake, Thomas the Train, and more, there's something for everyone! It was hard to decide which ones we wanted!
Stuff I Was "Meh" About:
- The spill-proof nozzle can be difficult to drink through until you get the hang of it
- The seal on the bottles was annoying for Mama to try and get open without sharp things
- My oldest wasn't a fan of the Tropical Fruit Medley V-blend. But the toddler loved it!
good2grow drinks are available nationwide at a variety of grocery and drug stores, including Kroger, Safeway, HEB, Meijer, Walmart, Toys R Us and Babies R Us, Rite Aid, CVS, 7-11, Circle K, and a whole bunch of others I've never heard of! Hahaha!
From now until 8/15/14, US residents can enter to win $500 PLUS a good2grow birthday party! Each person that enters will receive a coupon for a FREE refill pack ($2.99-$3.49 retail) with purchase of a single serve bottle ($2.49-$2.99 retail) Click here for details!